- Health and Safety
- Quality Assurance
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Thales is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
With its Transportation Division in Hong Kong, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6 000 people.
Job Title: Quality Engineer
- Ensure that the solutions delivered to customers comply with requirements of both customers and the Group, match the applicable standards and regulations and with the required level of quality
- Analyze quality requirements of customers and the Group, define and implement the Quality Plan, in Bid and Project phases.
- Ensure that the Quality Plan covers the overall necessary arrangements to comply with standards, regulations and laws, in particular for Environment, Health and Safety matters.
- Lead Quality Assurance activities including supplier quality assurance to ensure the solution is in line with customer expectations, contractual requirements, quality standards and with the risks mitigation objectives
- Supply the data resulting from audits, return and customer complaints, alert and veto right, to ensure reporting and prevent risks
- Approve or ensure the formal approval of the conformity of products and to be in charge of the follow-up of customers' complaints.
- Contribute to project reviews.
- Verify process implementations.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Occasional night shift is required
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in IPC/WHMA-A-620A (Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies) or equivalent standard is definite an advantage.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|