- Bill Payment
- Internal Control
- Project Management
Bid & Project Controller
Location: CN-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Understand the revenue recognition plan at project start and the billing plan (invoice and progress payments), manage and proceed the revenue recognition and billing with Projects Manager and Project Control Manager
- Update revenue recognition plan as required and control proof documents for milestone recognition.
- Check, control and monitor movements in Actual and Committed Costs on a monthly basis:
- Manage and forecast cash movements monthly. Track cash-in overdue status, give alert to Project Managers and Project Control Manager.
- Provide all necessary support to Project Managers on financial issues
- Ensure that project data reporting is in line with approved Project reviews at Project level
- Identification of invoicing triggering events, invoice format, steps from invoice generation until payment, preparation of project cash instruction.
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure consistent accounting (revenue & margin recognition) and reporting across the project.
- Develop strong relationships and continuous communication flows with project controllers on site and other controllers in participating sites where applicable
- Ensure that all financial processes & instructions and internal controls, including delegation of authorities, are implemented and compliant
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
At least 3 years’ experience of project accounting & controlling
Proficiency in both written and spoken English
Experience in engineering/contracting/project management is preferred.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|