- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain Management
- Team Management
Sr. Manager, Logistics & Distribution, APAC
Tesla’s Global Service Supply Chain team is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager to own the operations and strategy of our end-to-end supply chain in APAC. This role will report directly to the Global Operations Senior Manager and will be responsible for logistics and distribution center operations in the region. As a global leader, you will also work closely with your counterparts in North America and Europe to design, deploy, and operate a supply chain that is as revolutionary as the vehicles that Tesla produces. This position requires a strong understanding of supply chain business processes and operations, as well as the willingness to adapt to and excel in a dynamic business environment. You should be a passionate leader who can work with a large number of stakeholders to drive cross-functional teams to a common goal. You will build out a talent acquisition strategy to hire and mentor a world-class operations team to prepare for the explosive growth we are forecasting in APAC. If you are interested in becoming part of a company and a team that is working to shape the future, we are interested in hearing from you. More details about the job are listed below:
- Develop and implement APAC’s regional service supply chain strategy
- Lead, hire, and mentor a world-class logistics and distribution team in APAC
- Drive industry leading customer satisfaction scores
- Manage all service warehouse, distribution, and logistics operations
- Optimize international and domestic logistics costs and lead times
- Manage 3PL relationships, performance, and cost
- Develop and promote a culture of continuous improvement
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Extensive international logistics and operations management experience throughout APAC
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgment and operate independently
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Experience in cross-functional management, and proven ability to drive initiatives to conclusion
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to deliver results
- Fluency in Chinese and English preferred. Conversational Japanese is also a plus.
- At least 10+ years of leading teams in supply chain, logistics, and operations in high tech or automotive industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. MBA/Masters degree is a plus. Six Sigma, Lean or other continuous improvement program certification-experience is a plus.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Japanese|