- Customer Service
- Microsoft Outlook
Service Concierge - Hong Kong
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
We are currently seeking an energetic greeter and appointment Service Coordinator.
- Answer multi-line phones, directing calls to appropriate staff, answering questions, and taking messages..
- Responding to emails from customers in English
- Provide effective and courteous service to all visitors and existing employees.
- Available to work on administrative activities and other management requests.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time spent on hold.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Work closely with the Service team to ensure a great experience for employees and customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year face to face customer service experience
- Flexibility in working overtime and Saturdays
- An upbeat, energetic, positive, mature and professional attitude.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while remaining courteous in person as well as on the phone.
- Show attention to detail and accuracy.
- Professional Appearance.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities.
- Native Cantonese communication and written skills.
- Good English communication and written skills
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|