As a Recruiter, you will execute staffing and HR strategies to identify, recruit and close the best engineering talent in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity, drive and follow-through along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytics. You must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You should also have a proven track record of success in collaboration with HR partners to provide end-to-end service to internal client groups (e.g. relocation, compensation/benefits, organizational development, etc).
- Engaging your subject matter expertise, serve as an advisor to internal clients with regards to staffing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation technique and decision making.
- Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of Tesla's overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing technique, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional ability
- Manage closing process which requires skills in active listening, negotiation, follow through and creativity
- Written and verbal presentation on project status and candidate reviews with senior and executive leadership
- At least 5-7 years of proven recruiting experience in a dynamic environment -- demonstrated success in filling high-volume, high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent (technically and interpersonally) is accepted
- Strong preference for experience with international recruitment involving complex immigration and relocation constraints
- Proficiency in traditional sourcing techniques to include online social and professional networks in addition to demonstrated ability to source 'beneath the surface' -- targeted sourcing campaigns, targeted networking, calling for names
- Understanding of organizational development - demonstrated ability to navigate within a matrix organization to identify and build excellent working relationships with both decision makers and with influential staff
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Chinese
- Organizational development