- Brand Management
- Content Marketing
- Copy Writing
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
Senior Marketing Specialist
Tesla is looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to support the marketing organization with various responsibilities including content creation, lead generation and retail marketing events in Hong Kong and Macau. The position is based out of Hong Kong and reports to the APAC Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication and writing skills.
- Assist in project management and initial content creative for external newsletters, collateral and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist in inbound and outbound communications including customer letters and email for relevant marketing inboxes.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, event and PR activities to achieve store goals.
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive event calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including test drive events, lead generation events, and external corporate events (e.g. auto shows and product launches).
- Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Assist in the planning of regional activities including store openings, test drives and lead generation events.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on an as needed basis.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.)
- Native Cantonese skills and fluency in English
- Excellent copy-writer in both English and Cantonese.
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Large company discipline...small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Team player and builder – leads by example