- Market Data
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Urban Planning
Real Estate Manager - APAC
The Real Estate Manager will lead the fast expanding footprint for Tesla Retail and Service Centers.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support the Retail Development team in all related tasks in order to support the advancement of sustainable transportation.
This role will support all of Greater China and APAC. To be located in Shenzhen or Hong Kong.
- Lead LOI, Lease Negotiations, and Work letter directly with local and international Landlords, both commercial and industrial
- Work alongside inside and outside counsel to prepare, negotiate, and finalize all necessary contracts to finalize the deal.
- Visit and inspect prospective properties to determine suitability .
- Responsible for weekly, monthly, and yearly leadership reporting.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and other market data to identify and prioritize key trade areas .
- Responsible for researching and analyzing sites in Region to established guidelines, procedures and policies . Prepare site evaluation packages for executive management .
- Effectively manage outside brokerage and attorney relationships .
- Understand zoning and licensing requirements per city/region and work with Counsel to establish all necessary licenses per project.
- Works with project managers to establish work letter and develop our technical requirements.
- Works closely with project manager, design manager, accounting and finance teams throughout the lifecycle of the lease to determine build-out and capital budget amounts .
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- BA/BS in relevant area of study , Foreign and/or Higher Education preferred.
- Mandarin and English proficiency required, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean is a plus.
- Minimum five (5) years of deal making (8-10 years preferred) for a commercial brokerage firm or an in-house landlord developer, preferably in retail or industrial sector .
- Exceptional ability to gather, analyze and present demographic and financial data in executive level reports .
- Experience with municipal planning and zoning procedures required.
- Very strong skill set with computer Microsoft office Suite (Powerpoint, Word, Excel) and ability to perform analysis with these programs
- Energetic and flexible with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint .
- Ability to travel up to 60% .