Owner Advisor - Hong Kong
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
- Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
- Assist the Store Manager through effective recruiting and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
- Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects.
- Help control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, plus, 2 - 4 years work experience in retail sales and operations.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with.
- Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail store operations and systems.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must have two years of driving experience.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
- Driving Licence
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Retail Management
- Sales Management