- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
Owner Advisor - Hong Kong
- Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
- Implement all operational policies and procedures in order to satisfy the needs of the customer while helping Tesla achieve its goals.
- Adhere to processes regarding merchandise display and physical inventory.
- Assist the Store Manager through effective recruiting and interviewing of candidates who possess the skills necessary to help achieve store goals.
- Train and develop a staff to consistently perform to company standards.
- Assist in the planning, implementation, and follow up of store operational tasks and projects.
- Help control store expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, plus, 2 - 4 years work experience in retail sales and operations.
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization.
- Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales management and operations.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships. You are a well-respected, trusted partner, and someone others want to work with.
- Strong knowledge and proven work experience with retail store operations and systems.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must have two years of driving experience.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|