Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
Tesla is currently seeking a .Net Developer to join our Hong Kong IT web development team in Hong Kong You are highly motivated, detail-oriented, and not afraid to try new things. You will be part of .Net web development team - so you must be a problem solver, a fast learner, and comfortable wearing many hats.
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
- Expertize in designing and developing Webservice using WEB API, WCF.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- This position will work closely with software business and manage project implementations.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
- Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
- Solid programming experience with C#, WCF, Restful services using WEB API, Entity Framework, ASP.NET and WPF.
- Experience in MS SQL Server Programming (2008 R2/2012) is desired.
- Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired
- Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
- Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
- Application Development
- C (Programming Language)
- Graphic Design
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development