Tesla’s goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Model S is the world’s first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle. Model S was named Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA, and Consumer Reports is calling it the best car it has ever tested.
Our rapid expansion across Europe means our demand for high calibre talent is ever increasing. As such, we now have a need to take on a small number of interns across our European Business. Our internship is like no other in that you will take on real responsibility from day one and there really are no limits to what you can achieve. We foster an environment in which anyone can make changes, take on projects and truly make a difference to business success. But, you need to be the kind of person who can make things happen for yourself, you will not have your hand held within Tesla; so if this is you then you are the person for us. We need self-starting interns who can make their own way within some challenging and ever changing business environments.
Our Hong Kong marketing team, is a small but highly talented operation. As an intern in this team you will experience working in a dynamic global corporate environment. You will gain understanding and first-hand experience of working closely with Sales and the role marketing plays in driving the sales process. You will build your understanding of communication excellence as it relates to marketing. The role will involve supporting the team in event-planning and management of marketing activities. This role could also see you gain exposure to e-marketing projects as appropriate.
- Assist with Hong Kong regional activities, including store openings, test drives, lead generation events and supercharger launches.
- Assist in project management and initial content creation and proofing for external newsletters, collateral and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist with the Hong Kong merchandise order process, liaising with all stores to ensure that they manage the flow of stock concisely, and place replenishment orders with the global headquarters in a timely manner.
- Corporate Development and Supply Chain.
- Any ad hoc duties relevant marketing activities that may be required
- You must be studying a marketing related degree and have the ability to take on the placement for ideally 1 year but at least 6 months.
- You must have excellent English and Cantonese written and spoken skills, while Mandarin will be considered beneficial.
- You must be thoroughly organized and be able to take on responsibility for multiple actions or activities simultaneously.
- You must be able to work in a team and as well as individually, and must be able to prioritize effectively.
- You will be a strong communicator with a professional/corporate demeanor.
- You will possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- You will be able to operate effectively in and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to commit to get the job done.
- Corporate Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management