Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
Our Hong Kong marketing team, is a small but highly talented operation. As an intern in this team you will experience working in a dynamic global corporate environment. You will gain understanding and first-hand experience of working closely with Sales and the role marketing plays in driving the sales process. You will build your understanding of communication excellence as it relates to marketing. The role will involve supporting the team in event-planning and management of marketing activities. This role could also see you gain exposure to e-marketing projects as appropriate.
- Assist with Hong Kong regional activities, including store openings, test drives, lead generation events and supercharger launches.
- Assist in project management and initial content creation and proofing for external newsletters, collateral and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist with the Hong Kong merchandise order process, liaising with all stores to ensure that they manage the flow of stock concisely, and place replenishment orders with the global headquarters in a timely manner.
- Corporate Development and Supply Chain.
- Any ad hoc duties relevant marketing activities that may be required
- You must be studying a marketing related degree and have the ability to take on the placement for ideally 1 year but at least 6 months.
- You must have excellent English and Cantonese written and spoken skills, while Mandarin will be considered beneficial.
- You must be thoroughly organized and be able to take on responsibility for multiple actions or activities simultaneously.
- You must be able to work in a team and as well as individually, and must be able to prioritize effectively.
- You will be a strong communicator with a professional/corporate demeanor.
- You will possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- You will be able to operate effectively in and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to commit to get the job done.
- Content Marketing
- Corporate Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management