- Content Marketing
- Corporate Development
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
Our Hong Kong marketing team, is a small but highly talented operation. As an intern in this team you will experience working in a dynamic global corporate environment. You will gain understanding and first-hand experience of working closely with Sales and the role marketing plays in driving the sales process. You will build your understanding of communication excellence as it relates to marketing. The role will involve supporting the team in event-planning and management of marketing activities. This role could also see you gain exposure to e-marketing projects as appropriate.
- Assist with Hong Kong regional activities, including store openings, test drives, lead generation events and supercharger launches.
- Assist in project management and initial content creation and proofing for external newsletters, collateral and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist with the Hong Kong merchandise order process, liaising with all stores to ensure that they manage the flow of stock concisely, and place replenishment orders with the global headquarters in a timely manner.
- Corporate Development and Supply Chain.
- Any ad hoc duties relevant marketing activities that may be required
- You must be studying a marketing related degree and have the ability to take on the placement for ideally 1 year but at least 6 months.
- You must have excellent English and Cantonese written and spoken skills, while Mandarin will be considered beneficial.
- You must be thoroughly organized and be able to take on responsibility for multiple actions or activities simultaneously.
- You must be able to work in a team and as well as individually, and must be able to prioritize effectively.
- You will be a strong communicator with a professional/corporate demeanor.
- You will possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- You will be able to operate effectively in and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- You must have a flexible approach to work and be able to commit to get the job done.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|