Inside Sales Advisor - Hong Kong
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult
The primary focus of the Inside Sales Advisor team is responding to customer inquiries about the purchase of new vehicles in a timely and accurate manner. The Inside Sales Advisor team will focus on Vehicle Configurations and will be working with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order. The Inside Sales Advisor is responsible for these customer service activities in order to deliver top quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all reservation and new ownership inquiries from multiple contact channels in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order in order to achieve expected build, shipment and delivery objectives.
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and close leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Achieve company aims for vehicle order levels.
- Maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
- Work with the technical departments to understand current vehicle and production talking points.
- Utilize, update and maintain the integrity of information in Tesla’s CRM system.
- Provide suggestions for website improvements.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the purchase of a Tesla.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or the equivalent of experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Valid drivers license.
- Fluency in Chinese and English
- Client Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Relationship Management