- Customer Service
- Relationship Management
Inside Sales Advisor - Hong Kong
The primary focus of the Inside Sales Advisor team is responding to customer inquiries about the purchase of new vehicles in a timely and accurate manner. The Inside Sales Advisor team will focus on Vehicle Configurations and will be working with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order. The Inside Sales Advisor is responsible for these customer service activities in order to deliver top quality customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to all reservation and new ownership inquiries from multiple contact channels in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with existing Reservation holders to convert their reservation in to a production order in order to achieve expected build, shipment and delivery objectives.
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that represents the Tesla brand values.
- Utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up, nurture, and close leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Achieve company aims for vehicle order levels.
- Maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, and adhere to activity metrics.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
- Work with the technical departments to understand current vehicle and production talking points.
- Utilize, update and maintain the integrity of information in Tesla’s CRM system.
- Provide suggestions for website improvements.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Work on the continuous improvement of processes and procedures related with the purchase of a Tesla.
- Strong team-player.
- Excellent Communication and relationship management skills, both oral and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or the equivalent of experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle shifting priorities.
- Attention to quality and detail.
- Valid drivers license.
- Fluency in Chinese and English