- Customer Service
Delivery Experience Specialist
Tesla is accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable transportation and electricity consumption by designing and manufacturing electric vehicles and energy storage systems. Based in California, Tesla employs more than 13,000 people across four continents, and manufactures cars at our factory in Fremont, California. We are currently constructing the Gigafactory–the world’s largest lithium ion battery factory–in Sparks, Nevada, and have already begun producing Tesla Energy battery storage products.
Tesla currently produces two premium EVs–Model S and Model X–engineered from the ground up to be the world’s best car and SUV, respectively. Model S received Motor Trend’s prestigious 2013 Car of the Year, and achieved the best safety score of any car ever tested by the NHTSA. The recently released Model X includes the first ever falcon wing doors, as well as Tesla’s award-winning electric all-wheel drive powertrain. Both vehicles come with free road trip access to more than 400 Tesla Supercharger stations—the world’s fastest EV charging technology. Model 3, our third generation EV, is currently under development.
Tesla produces the Powerwall, a residential battery pack, as well as commercial and utility-grade Powerpack storage systems designed to help reduce electricity costs, smooth consumption and create a more resilient electricity grid.
Tesla is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the world for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. These jobs are not for everyone; you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles in the world. Without passion, you will find what we’re trying to do too difficult.
The Tesla Delivery team is committed to providing the best Ownership Experience possible to our customers. This position is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding technology company and have a direct impact on our delivery promise as customers take ownership of their new vehicles. The Customer Account Manager is the direct point of contact for new customers preparing to take ownership.
- Welcome customers to the Tesla family by making their journey to ownership a delightful experience.
- Manage expectations and communication from the point of order until delivery for a defined pipeline of customers.
- Coordinate all aspects of the final transaction, including receipt of final payment and ensuring completeness of purchase, financing and registration documents.
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely delivery information is available to management.
- Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level.
- Support the Delivery Manager in delivery center operations, task completion and ensuring superior customer service.
- Contribute ideas toward improving the Tesla delivery experience, as well as back end processes and procedures.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistent record of customer service excellence.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with sales, service, logistics, and admin teams.
- Ability to work across multiple systems (experience with Salesforce.com a plus).
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule, according to activity volume.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Bachelor's degree or or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese required.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|