- Customer Service
Customer Experience Specialist
At Tesla, our Customer Experience Specialists, consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
- Engage walk in guests promptly, personally and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based upon their interests and agenda
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely sales and delivery information is available to management
- Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level
- Customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.