Location: Asia Pacific/Japan-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Teradata Professional Services Role Description
Data Warehouse Consultant
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Understand the client’s business goals, information needs, application requirements, IT plans, and architectures and application designs.
• Capture ETL requirements, design and develop architecture for integration of the Data Architecture components into the client’s enterprise.
• Design, develop, and test processes for validating and conditioning data prior to loading it into a Teradata Warehouse or Hadoop platform.
• Design and develop the architecture, roadmap that will align with the customer business and IT objectives.
• Design, develop, and test processes for extracting data from legacy systems, production databases, Teradata and Hadoop platforms.
• Review and analyze systems and program. Draft and help implement recommended improvements to process and procedures for handling customer data and product data.
• Support sales motions, demonstrations, and scoping of solution offers.
- Apache Hadoop