- Management Consulting
- Project Management
- Wealth Management
Location: Asia Pacific/Japan-Hong Kong
Teradata Professional Services Role Description
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Assist customer to realize the business value.
· Provides subject matter expertise on client engagements through industry knowledge and experience
· Understands the customer’s business, company profile, business plans, and key initiatives.
· Support sales motions, demonstrations, and scoping of solution offers.
· Gather and document client requirements and develop the application solution design.
· Facilitate solution test specification and testing.
· 5 to 8 years of relevant financial services industry and/or consulting experience. Experience with the Big 4 management consulting companies would be an asset
· Strong client interaction, communication, and business consulting skills.
· Experienced using Business Processes, Business Process Modeling, Business Metrics, and best practices to drive customer success.
· Background in Banking and Wealth Management
· Experience in the delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
· Experience in process improvement analysis and business process re-engineerig
· Good understanding of project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies
· Ability to work independently, organised and results oriented
· Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
· Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English
· Analytical, strong leadership qualities, quick learner, dynamic, energetic, passion to perform
· Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Consultant / Consultant
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|