· Contribute to Key Performance Indicators in relation to performance of the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra
· Under the general guidance and direction of more senior technical staff, deliver technical support in relation to a range of complex products and services, network and infrastructure elements
· Work within a defined set of relevant product / network procedures, standards and practices
· Deliver outcomes by implementing a course of action identified from a general range of solutions
· Assist in providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex incidents
Solving problems of moderate complexity
Maintaining stakeholder relationships
Some experience in a specialist field
Experience of first line maintenance and alarm monitoring for Cisco, Juniper and Foundry devices.
Experience of technologies and protocols such as Ethernet, MPLS, ADSL, SDH, VoIP and layer 3 protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF.
Ability to troubleshoot the above technologies effectively and understanding of troubleshooting commands required to do so.
Exposure & Trained on Cisco CCNA standard as minimum.
At least 2 years' telecommunications experience working in senior technical support or network operations centre
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Technical Support