- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Strategic Analysis
- Technical Support
Uplift Telstra's Global Enterprise Sales (GES) sales effectiveness and performance in the short-to-medium term through strategic leadership in identifying opportunities and / or resolving critical business issues.
Each project undertaken will have outcomes directly linked to Telstra's strategy (eg. improved customer experience, sales / financial performance, and new growth opportunities).
Each individual project will have measurable outcomes (eg. improved customer experience; sales; sales effectiveness). In addition, overall sales achievement critical macro targets.
- Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify potential opportunity, or resolve a critical business issues / blockers – this will require developing original ideas, creating fresh approaches to solving problems and moving comfortably between the strategic perspective and detail.
- Ability to manage and cut-through significant ambiguity, both in terms of analysis and working across a complex and global company.
- Support Executive sponsor to reach actionable decisions through the provision of useful and accurate information. This will require building a trusted reputation with key sponsors, ability to convey information effectively and customer-centric attitude.
- Manage a matrix team across Global Sales Operations COEs as required, and effectively engage with relevant stakeholders from across Telstra to gather information / points of view.
- Independently manage project/s workflow, time management and risk mitigation to ensure analysis and solutions are delivered on time.
- Deliver concise, high quality deliverables that are focused on enabling Executive decision making - this will range from Powerpoint / Word / Excel or other appropriate mediums.
- Willingness to provide ongoing technical support to Program Manager responsible to execute on your strategic analysis - team success will be reflected through what 'outcome' were achieved.
- Support development of highly agile, dynamic team through a willingness to share your experiences, upskill colleagues and to learn from others.
Tertiary qualification in analytically rigorous area (Eg. Economics, Finance, Science, Engineering)
Minimum 5 years analytical / strategic thinking experience, with demonstrated ability to lead projects independently that result in decisions and outcomes
Experience in building trusted relationships with senior executives
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|