Uplift Telstra's Global Enterprise Sales (GES) sales effectiveness and performance in the short-to-medium term through strategic leadership in identifying opportunities and / or resolving critical business issues.
Each project undertaken will have outcomes directly linked to Telstra's strategy (eg. improved customer experience, sales / financial performance, and new growth opportunities).
Each individual project will have measurable outcomes (eg. improved customer experience; sales; sales effectiveness). In addition, overall sales achievement critical macro targets.
- Perform rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify potential opportunity, or resolve a critical business issues / blockers – this will require developing original ideas, creating fresh approaches to solving problems and moving comfortably between the strategic perspective and detail.
- Ability to manage and cut-through significant ambiguity, both in terms of analysis and working across a complex and global company.
- Support Executive sponsor to reach actionable decisions through the provision of useful and accurate information. This will require building a trusted reputation with key sponsors, ability to convey information effectively and customer-centric attitude.
- Manage a matrix team across Global Sales Operations COEs as required, and effectively engage with relevant stakeholders from across Telstra to gather information / points of view.
- Independently manage project/s workflow, time management and risk mitigation to ensure analysis and solutions are delivered on time.
- Deliver concise, high quality deliverables that are focused on enabling Executive decision making - this will range from Powerpoint / Word / Excel or other appropriate mediums.
- Willingness to provide ongoing technical support to Program Manager responsible to execute on your strategic analysis - team success will be reflected through what 'outcome' were achieved.
- Support development of highly agile, dynamic team through a willingness to share your experiences, upskill colleagues and to learn from others.
Tertiary qualification in analytically rigorous area (Eg. Economics, Finance, Science, Engineering)
Minimum 5 years analytical / strategic thinking experience, with demonstrated ability to lead projects independently that result in decisions and outcomes
Experience in building trusted relationships with senior executives
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Technical Support