- CISCO Routers
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Perl Programming
Network Provsioning Engineer
The Network Provisioning Engineer will work with the project team and work on the tasks assigned to him or her: not limited to
- Use Telstra service inventory system CCMS
- Configure, implement, and test customer service (Internet bandwidth and MPLS/VPN) on Telstra international Cisco and juniper equipment
- Provides method of procedure as required
- Be able to analyzes and troubleshoots basic technical problems or issues.
- Must be able to work overtime, rotating weekends, and evenings
Experience & Skill Set
- Possess a high school diploma. An associate's degree in electronics or equivalent experience in network systems is preferred.
- 2+ years of hands on networking technologies experience, including experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco GSR router and Juniper Mx
- Good understanding on MPLS ip VPN, and BGP
- Good Knowledge on excel and Microsoft PowerPoint for editing and reporting
- Knowing any Unix/Perl script is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in the operational support system such as HPOV, NetSaint, etc
- Good analytical & diagnostic skills, pay attention to details
We work flexibly at Telstra. Talk to us about how this job could be flexible for you.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Upper Secondary / Diploma|