- Equity Derivatives
- Spring Framework
Software Developer (IT)
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a leading multinational Investment Bank sitting in a central location on Hong Kong Island. As part of their expansion within the Equities and Derivatives Technology Team, they are now seeking a Java Developer to join their innovative team. This individual will gain the experience of sitting directly in the dealing room and interacting daily with the traders and sales.
This is a heavily Agile environment with business and technology teams integrated. The head traders are the product owners and conduct regular sprint sessions in small teams. The Java Developer will work on the latest technologies, their work will have the highest business impact and directly contribute to the revenue of the business.
It is a great opportunity for a passionate Java Developer to not only enhance and develop their technical skills but also learn more about the business, latest technologies and work as part of a wider inclusive international team.
- Develop cutting edge trading applications for traders and sales
- Partner closely with the Equity Derivatives front office business
- Manage user requirements and provide in depth analysis
- Technologies: Java, Spring, Linux
- Experience working in Agile, TDD and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Equity Derivative products an advantage but not essential
- Strong team player and good communication skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about the latest technologies
Why should you apply for this position?
- Opportunity to learn new technologies e.g. Kotlin, Python
- Learn Equity Derivatives directly from the head traders
- Work with a highly innovative collaborative team of passionate technologists