- Active Directory
- CISCO Routers
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Technical Support
- User Experience (UX)
Skype for Business Consultant - Skype 2019 Rollout
Location: Hong Kong Central
TEKsystems is currently looking for a Consultant to specialize in Microsoft Skype for Business and MS Exchange. The Consultant will be deployed to our high-profile Banking and Financial Services clients. A key focus will be to rollout MS Skype for Business 2019 across APAC.
The role is a mixture of projects, deployment and ongoing support of the Skype for Business and Exchange. The role will focus on helping clients move their Unified Communications from Cisco and Avaya to Microsoft where possible and play a lead role in driving this through.
You will work with business and technology stakeholders across the Asia Pacific region to design and deliver solutions on all Skype for Business platform components. You will also be required to provide on-going technical support to SfB too.
- Rolling out MS Skype 2019 across several different countries across Asia Pacific
- Identify improvements, create business cases and conduct strategic planning exercises with senior stakeholders to develop roadmap and objectives, review current and proposed architecture to arrive at an agreed end-state solution
- Resolve problems/escalations
- Approve and deliver root cause for incidents and oversee corrective action; Engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation
- Provide support, (architecture, administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency), for multiple messaging and collaboration technologies
- Architects improvement opportunities spanning service delivery, user experience, security, etc.
- Deliver and enhance point to point voice and video
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards
Key technical requirements include:
Skype for Business (Essential)
- Front End Server
- Edge Server
- Mediation Server
- Any Skype on Mobile would be beneficial
MS Exchange (Beneficial)
- Active Directory
- User Administration
- Experience on both On Premise and Online
Microsoft SBS (Beneficial)
- Around 5 years of experience architecting, deploying and configuring Lync or Skype for Business audio, video and telephony solutions as well as integration with Exchange
- Have deep knowledge and experience working with Skype for Business and Messaging infrastructure and delivering solutions to multiple locations in a distributed global environment
TEKsystems are open to relocating talent from all over the world so if you are interested in living and working in Hong Kong and have the relevant skillset please apply.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|