You may also like
DFB Regional Head, APAC
Associate (UAT Testing), Customer Experience and Transformation (6-month contract)
AIA Group Limited
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
GRAPHIC DESIGN & TESTING ASST - US garment trims / fashion accessories/5 days
- Adobe Illustrator
- Graphic Design
Senior Regional Project Manager/ Regional Project Manager (Strategy Planning)
Bank of China
- Business Analytics
Wealth Management - Asia Head of Testing and Oversight - Controls Management - Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- User Acceptance Testing
Regional Head of Testing/QA
Location: Hong Kong Other
A major Financial Services firm is looking for a Regional Head of Testing/QA to be based in Hong Kong. Responsible for defining the end to end Test Strategies across 11 countries you will work on a large multi-million programme delivering industry leading digital solutions. You will be familiar with delivering in Agile environments working extremely closely with the business.
- Define the end to end test strategy for a major programme including in-sprint testing, SIT, UAT, performance testing, penetration testing, dress rehearsals, post deployment verification etc.
- Engage with business teams and IT teams to implement the strategy with a strong governance mindset
- Guide the country implementation teams on strategy considering the country dynamics.
- Define SIT, UAT test frameworks and prepared test plan templates
- Establish a robust defect management process for each testing phase
- Solid experience of building Test Strategies from scratch
- Experience working for regional and country based models.
- Exposure to test methodologies in an agile and DEVOPS environment
- Experience in automation frameworks, approach and tools
- Provided guidance and coaching to other test leads.
- Preferably someone who has experience working in digital projects
The firm is open to talent from the global marketplace so if you have an interest in relocating and living and working in Hong Kong then please apply!