- Information Security
- Network Security
Location: Hong Kong
The company is a Fortune 500 Company that has a heavy exposure into cutting edge network & network security technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on some of the biggest projects within the market.
This position will perform a combination of security design and implementation work, as well as security testing and implementation of new products or enhancements to current products. And will be involved with some exciting projects including cross – regional cloud connectivity projects (AWS and Azure), AI/Data analytics projects and cross regional network / network security revamp projects.
• Provides high-level technical leadership in network based services, implementations, disaster recovery, IT simplification, security, products, and support
• Recommends architectural and operational policy and procedures, coordinates with Information Security on policy creation and enforcement, documents support related issues and tasks performed by local staff to create operating procedures and to automate functions as possible
• Designs and develops network architecture to optimize performance and utilization
• Designs, implements and maintains network to network integration with parent organization ensuring proper IP address segmentation
• Designs, implements and maintains new network core cisco ACI upgrade
• Identifies opportunities to improve existing IT infrastructure and IT Service availability
• Implements, troubleshoots, and supports firewalls and load balancers (F5)
• Applies analysis and evaluation to solve complex technical problems while adhering to industry best practices
• Participates in special project work with other business groups
• Documents the problems and step by step resolution procedures required within a network environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a 4 year college or university
• Minimum of 10 years in network design, implementation, and support of large Enterprise networks
• CCIE certification with a focus in Route Switch & Security or equivalent experience (must have)
• Strong experience with firewalls and load balancers (F5)
• Experience with routing protocols to include MPLS, BGP, OSPF, and EIGRP
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist candidate manager based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|