Native English Teacher for Hong Kong ESL Learning Centre. ASAP Start!
Location: Hong Kong
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role at an English learning Centre which has a small number of centres across Hong Kong. Teach the Oxford University Press syllabus to small classes of 4-12 year olds. Take responsibility for their development of English. Visa sponsorship provided.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Put your own twist on Oxford syllabus and lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training and an Oxford certification provided.
- Assistrance in finding housing.
- Work Visa supported.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree or a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial but not neccesary.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable.
- Passion to succeed.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]