Kindergarten Teacher. Tuen Mun
Location: Tuen Mun
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an International Kindergarten which teaches from an American English syllabus, in Tuen Mun, Hong Kong.
- Teach English-based classes to children aged 2-6 years.
- Teach Drama/ performance art to young learners.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Teach Monday to Friday with a half-day on Saturday every fortnight.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing
- Opportunities for professional development through local universities.
- Teach in the morning, prepare/ plan in the afternoon
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|