Kindergarten Teacher. Top international school. Sept. 2017 start.
Location: Hong Kong Island
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
These roles are for the 2017-18 Hong Kong school year starting in August 2017. This role includes an expat package with an impressive salary and other benefits. Calling the best of the best!
- Teach classes to children aged 2-6 years in an established, large International Kindergarten on Hong Kong island.
- Plan effective, world-class lessons.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Provide useful, relevant feedback to parents and collegues.
- Very competitive salary, increasing considerably for long-serving teachers.
- Flight subsidy if eligible.
- Housing and medical benefits included.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|