Location: Guangzhou (廣州)
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: at www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role at an International Kindergarten in downtown Guangzhou, one of China’s most vibrant and modern cities.
- Teach classes to children aged 2-6 years utilizing the Reggio Emilio approach.
- Teach Small class sizes, ratio 1:4 or 1:7.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Measure each child’s development throughout the year.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Flight subsidy if eligible.
- Housing and medical benefits included.
- Breakfast and Lunch provided
- Free Mandarin lessons
- Opportunities for professional development through local universities.
- Passionate about early childhood education
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Education-related field.
- Native-level English skills.
- Prior experience as a class teacher is desirable.
- Prior experience in working in a Reggio Emilia / IB / EYFS pre-school is desirable.
- Prior experience in teaching bilingual early childhood curriculum is desirable.
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]