English Teacher, Fluent in English and Cantonese, Aberdeen
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time English Teacher role at an English learning Centre in Aberdeen, on Hong Kong Island. The teacher must be fluent in both English and Cantonese and be planning to stay in Hong Kong long-term.
- Teach young learners in a small class setting.
- Be creative, passionate and keen to see your students thrive.
- Syllabus is provided, but you will need to create and adhere to lesson plans.
- Closely follow each child’s development and produce reports for parents.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 5-day work week.
- Full-training and a certification provided.
- Can legally work in Hong Kong (no visa sponsorship).
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree or a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- Creative, fun, energetic and reliable
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]