Drama Teacher for Young Learners
Location: Hong Kong
Teach in Asia is a leading English teacher recruitment agency for Asia. We connect qualified teachers with reputable education providers in full-time and part-time roles. Follow us for the latest jobs: www.facebook.com/teachinasiaTIA
This is a full-time Native English Teacher role with Young Learners at a leading Drama-based education centre in Hong Kong.
- Teach English and drama classes.
- Direct, produce, adapt and write shows and musicals for young learners.
- Prepare and develop teaching and learning materials.
- Conduct and report on student development and progress.
- Create fun, exciting lessons that encourage creativity and confidence in students.
- Harness the strengths of each child to help them thrive.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Work Visa sponsorship provided.
- Native-level English.
- Possess any university degree, preferably Drama, Education or English.
- Possess a TEFL (or similar) certificate.
- Experience in dealing with or teaching young learners beneficial.
- A background in drama, musical theatre, performance an advantage;
Click Apply Now or send your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]