Sales Executive (Hotel)
- Ensure the given quota/targets set on sales calls; room nights and room revenue is being met.
- Ensure Revenue Plan objectives are achieved or exceeded.
- Report and analyze current and potential markets/trends, coordinates all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate.
- Maintain contact with potential accounts through personal sales calls, telephone contacts and written communications.
- Maintain supportive, timely communication with Regional Sales Offices and Operating Departments.
- Monitor competitor activities.
- Attend major sales/PR, networking related functions.
- Plan, establish goals for, and administer potential sales to be converted to confirm business.
- Submit all relevant reports required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis timely and coordinated accordingly.
- Update internal filing system to have a better understanding of each account’s production potential and needs.
- Will comply with any other directive from Senior Management which may from time to time be requested.
- Minimum 1 years’ working experience in the same capacity, preferably in hotel / serviced apartment environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Words & Excel)
- Pro-active attitude, self-motivated and good team player
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills with outgoing personality
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
A competitive remuneration and benefit package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send you resume, expected salary and contact details to Human Resources Department via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Personal data collected will be treated strictly confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel