- Business Development
- Inventory Management
- Product Development
- Product Management
- Team Management
Location: Taikoo Shing
The incumbent will be responsible for overall branding of the assigned product categories in accordance with Company’s objectives and marketing strategies.
- Formulate and execute product, marketing and operation plans for the assigned brand(s)
- Analyze competitive activities and market trend for marketing strategies formulation and business development planning
- Supervise the Marketing Team in dealing with Principals and Product Team in product management including product development, pricing and inventory control
- Liaise with advertising/promotion/PR agencies and implement effective A&P plans to achieve desirable brand image and maximize retail presence
- Work closely with Sales Manager and Retail Manager to ensure sales turnover and profitability of the business
- Manage retail P&L and maximize profitability by driving sales, minimizing operating costs
- Set up yearly goals and objectives for retail on both qualitative and quantitative manner
- Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in apparel/ accessories/ footwear business
- Presentable with good analytical and people management skills
- Organized, mature and able to work independently in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Attractive remuneration package together with a wide range of fringe benefits including 5-day week, non-contributory retirement benefits scheme, medical coverage and life insurance will be offered.
Please send resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Swire Resources Limited, Unit 2311, 23/F, Cityplaza One, 1111 King’s Road, Island East, Hong Kong or by fax to 2307 2357 or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote reference number \"BM/CP\" as subject of email or on cover of application letter.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|