- Database Administration
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Word
- Quality Control
Location: Taikoo Shing
Purpose of Job
- Responsible for supporting all purchasing functions on hotels and restaurants projects
- Executing sourcing and procurement activities which are in compliance with the company’s policy and control
- Liaising closely with vendors on the quality of products and services as well as price negotiation or comparison
- Monitoring the overall inventory level and ensure replenishments are stocked within the required time frame
- Responsible for incoming quality control and database management
Do you have the following?
- Diploma holder or above in Purchasing & Supply Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of solid experience in the purchasing field, preferably in the hospitality industry
- A proactive team player, independent and detail-minded
- Strong negotiation, communication & problem solving skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good command of both verbal and written English & Chinese, fluent in Mandarin would be a definite advantage
- Proficiency in PC operations and Chinese word-processing
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.