- Property Management
Pacific Place Apartments – Assistant Leasing Manager / Leasing Officer
Purpose of Job
Responsible for all leasing-related administration and work with Leasing Manager to handle enquiries
Do you have the following?
- Preferably degree holder in General Practice Surveying, Property Management or related disciplines
- Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors, Institute of Housing, and or, Hong Kong Institute of Housing preferred
- Holder of Estate Agent’s License preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in hotel / property and leasing management of luxury residential properties
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Team player with good interpersonal skill
- Confident with commitment to quality; able to take ownership
*Less experience candidate will be considered as Leasing Officer.
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV to us.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Services Limited
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|