F&B Repair & Maintenance Manager / F&B Assistant Repair & Maintenance Manager
Location: Taikoo Shing
Purpose of Job
- Manage Food & Beverage (F&B) / standalone restaurant routine repair and maintenance works from planning to execution within budget and schedule; and need to support and handle fit out projects if required.
- Lead, plan, coordinate and execute engineering activities on repair & maintenance services in our standalone restaurants and central production kitchen.
- Maintain a proper preventive and corrective maintenance programme to ensure building services installations, kitchen equipment and fit out works are regularly checked and maintained to minimize breakdown.
- Conduct periodic repair and maintenance services; review and make professional improvement recommendations.
- Problem solving and ensuring compliance with statutory licensing requirements such as annual inspections & licensing renewal.
- Manage and monitor every aspect throughout repair and maintenance process including proposal, execution, quality, food & liquor licence submission, progress, budget, payment, etc.
- Prepare drawings, specifications and tender documents.
- Attend to emergency breakdown of building services & equipment.
- Handle fit out project from inception to completion including new licensing applications if required.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with consultants, contractors, and relevant parties to complete fit out projects with high quality and within the planned schedule if required.
Do you have the following?
- Degree / Diploma in Building Services, E&M Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience in food beverage / catering repair and maintenance industrial.
- Familiarity with local regulations, especially those related to food licensing requirements.
- Proficiency in CAD Drafting.
- In-depth knowledge of F&B building services & kitchen equipment.
- Familiarity with contractual procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment.
- Strong management, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
- Good team player who is creative, flexible and strategic.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of F&B Assistant Repair & Maintenance Manager.
- Holder of boiler & pressure vessels cetificates is an advantage.
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited
- Building Services