- Cost Control
- Customer Service
- Guest Experience
- Performance Management
EAST, Hong Kong - Director of Guest Experience
Location: Taikoo Shing
Purpose of Job
Reporting to General Manager , the Director of Guest Experience is responsible for overall planning, organising and managing hotel’s Guest Experience Department consist of Front Office, Bell and Call Centre, to provide leadership and direction whilst maximising revenue opportunities and maintaining guest satisfaction levels to the standard of the hotel and of the company at all times.
Do you have the following?
- Degree holder in Hotel Management preferred
- Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 6 years in Front Office, of which 3 years in a 4/5-star hotel operation in relevant position
- Strong business skill in running Front Office operation including budget and forecast preparation, P&L (Profit and Loss) analysis and cost control
- Excellent social and language skills with passion for the industry and in delighting guests
- Strong people management skills including performance management and individual/team development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to work closely with other departments
- Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environment and management demands
We offer attractive benefits (including a 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities for our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV at [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Holdings Limited