- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Handling
- Financial Reporting
- Fixed Assets
- Microsoft Excel
Location: Eastern District
Purpose of Job
- Assisting in month-end closings and financial reporting.
- Processing of payment and invoices validation
- Handling cash / credit card receipts and preparing settlement
- Monitoring Accounts Receivable sub-ledger and following-up aging accounts
- Liaising with Operations Team for unapplied cash
- Performing cash counting and deposits
- Preparing schedules and reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Other ad-hoc assignments
Do you have the following?
- Degree or diploma holder in Accountancy or related disciplines
- 2 - 3 years relevant work experience; experience in sizable company would be advantageous
- Excellent in Excel, familiar with SUN system is a definite advantage
- Attention to details, strong analytical and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Student member of HKICPA or other professional accounting bodies would be advantageous
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|