- External Audit
- Fixed Assets
Location: Eastern District
Purpose of Job
Reporting to Finance Manager, the position is responsible carrying out a full-range of finance and accounting activities, including the preparation of financial reports, month-end closing, internal and external audits.
- Maintaining accurate and timely financial and operating information
- Handling month-end closings, inter-company reconciliation and cash flow reporting
- Handling full range of accounting activities for Central Support Office and restaurants
- Maintaining fixed assets register
- Processing payment and managing AP ledgers
- Monitoring expenditures and identifying variances
- Identifying overdue and aging items and following up with concerned parties
- Monitoring daily bank balances with reconciliations
- Assisting in start-up of new businesses
- Other ad-hoc assignments
Do you have the following?
- Degree-holder or above in Finance or Accounting
- Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in sizable MNC would be advantageous
- Proficiency in computerised accounting systems and MS Office applications.
- Knowledge in the SUN Accounting system would be advantageous
- Attention to details, strong organisational and communication skills
- Accountable & high sense of responsibility
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
We offer attractive benefits (including 5-day work week) and excellent career development opportunities to our team members.
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.
Swire Properties Hotel Management Limited
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|