Location: Sheung Wan
We are seeking an experienced manager to take charge of our restaurant operations. Your position as Operations Manager will be the first step in your career with our company.
- A minimum of 5 years as a take-charge manager in F&B
- Familiar with reservations, sake and wine
- Knowing Japanese food and culture is a plus
- Articulate your views clearly to the General Manager and Executive Chef
- Be able to relate well to our high end customers
- Self-starter with good decision making and motivating skills
- Excellent communication skills to lead a talented multi-cultural team
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer a very competitive compensation for the right individual. Please only apply if you have the experience and skill set required.
Please send in an up-to-date Resume/CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] with a good description of your recent job position(s). Of importance in our selection is your experience relevant to our job description and requirements.
If possible, attach a recent photo and a brief cover letter stating why you should be considered for this job.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|