- Quality Control
Graduate Building Services Engineer
Roles & responsibilities:
- The incumbent will assist in the execution and management of routine preventive and corrective maintenance work for MVAC, BA and FS systems.
- Help to make specification & reports preparation, site progress monitoring, formulate maintenance plan, end user liaison and supervision of sub-contractors.
- Job rotation to different sections (Site Construction Team /Consultant Firm /QA,QC/Safety/HR etc.)
- HKIE Scheme "A" training will be provided to those in need.
Requirements / Qualification:
- Degree in Building Services Engineering.
- Ability to learn fast and good team player.
- Good Communication Skills and proficiency in written/spoken English and Chinese.
- High initiative and persistent commitment in development.
- Lunch Allowance / Double Pay / Alternative Saturday off / Medical / MPF
We offer competitive packages. Interested parties please send resume with current salary and expected salary to Human Resources Director, 44/F., Sun Hung Kai Centre, 30 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or fax to 25881350 or e-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] Please mark job reference on envelope.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree to Bachelor|