Captain – Chinese Restaurant
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the daily operation in order to maximize hotel’s revenue and guest satisfaction.
- Collect and gather information from guests in relation to product and service quality for future improvement.
- Assist in providing training to subordinates.
- Diploma holder in Hotel Management.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience preferably gained in hospitality industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, ability to speak Putonghua would be an advantage.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
We offer career opportunities and excellent remuneration package. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Manager, 193 Prince Edward Road West, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within the group hotels.
- Customer Service