Assistant Environmental Officer
- Degree or higher diploma in a construction or environment related discipline;
- Three years’ working experience with a minimum of one year’s working experience in environment related work; OR
- Satisfactorily completed the Environmental Protection Course for Environmental Supervisors organised by CIC, IVE or equivalent;
- Working experience in BEAM Plus projects would be an advantage;
- Implement the environmental management plan, ensure compliance with the legal, contractual & BEAM Plus requirements, supervise environmental mitigation measures, carry out site inspections, monitor environmental performance, attend environmental meetings, prepare environmental submissions / documents, and offer environmental training;
Interested parties, please send detailed resume with expected salary to The Senior Administration Manager, Rm 3207-10 Great Eagle Centre, 23 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by e-mail: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by fax (2511 3209).
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be destroyed after three month.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|