- Inventory Management
- Quality Assurance
Associate Medical Technologist (Clinical Laboratory)
- Perform medical laboratory tests and examination on various types of pathological specimens for diagnosis and treatment of disease
- Responsible for accurate result reporting, critical laboratory results handling and related records keeping
- Carry out quality assurance activities as directed and participate in quality assurance programs or meetings
- Assist inventory checking and housekeeping management of the laboratory
- Maintain communication with pathologists, laboratory staff, other clinicians and hospital personnel
- Perform shift duties
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors
- Bachelor Degree / Higher Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- Holder of a valid Certificate of Registration (Part I or II) and Practising Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technologists Board of HK
- Relevant experience in Clinical Microbiology and/or Molecular Microbiology is preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.