Our Insurance clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Analyses, defines and documents (requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interface design, hardware and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs, following the pre-determined patterns which are aligned with the strategic direction.
- Contributes to and verifies the defining timetables and project plans; analyses and estimates feasibility, cost, time, and compatibility with hardware and other programs. Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Deliver high level and detailed design, create design documents, testing plans transition and implementation documents as well as provide technical leadership within projects. Provide leadership and process governance for work involving 3rd party and off-shore teams, oversight to the development team in the delivery and implementation of development deliverables.
- Accountable for mentoring and coaching development team and peers on tools, techniques and processes.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, BSA's, and developers, to resolve delivery challenges and technical issues
- College/University Degree preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business
- More than 10+ years working experience in IT with 2+ years as solutions designer for Mobile technologies
- Digital / sales tool solution for channel distribution and financial advisors
- IBM Mobile First platform, Bluemix, Websphere, Oracle / enterprise mobile development solutions
- Salesforce.com, omni-channel, customer communication solution
- Project management, solution design, solution and data architect role
- Good presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies
- IBM WebSphere
- Project Management
- Project Planning