- Corporate Communications
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Quality Assurance
Our banking client are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Manage new function and platform development projects such as digital channel management, e-channel usage growth, e-business strategy and proposition
- Communicate with user departments, operation departments, programmers etc.
- Work with Quality Assurance to address customer complaints and comments
- Design online and other e-Banking support customer experience such as online usability, customer experience delivery
- Explore online selling opportunity
- Schedule enhancement items and assign project to team members
- Prepare various customer or internal communications materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline
- 5 or more years of experience in project management and implementation, prefer with project banking exposure
- Experience in mobile website/application, mobile payment, NFC is an absolute advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in English and Cantonese
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies