- Application Development
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Project Management
- Trading Systems
Analyst Programmer, Securities Trading
Our banking clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Responsible for application development, project implementation and documentation
- Perform system analysis regarding user requirements and work out the most feasible solution to tackle problems.
- System administration and support for various banking systems.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of IT related working experience in IT Project exposure in banks or financial institutions, prefer with Trading system (FX, Remittance etc.) experience
- Technical skills such as PL/SQL, SQL, Java, J2EE are preferred
- Independent and fast learning
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|