Analyst Programmer, Loan
Our banking clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Responsible for application development, project implementation and documentation
- Perform system analysis regarding user requirements and work out the most feasible solution to tackle problems.
- Conducting design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- System administration and support for various banking systems.
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in IT systems design and development prefer with internet and mobile banking experience
- Knowledge in struts, XML and Crystal report is a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese and ability to speak Putonghua an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies
- Apache Struts
- Application Development
- Mobile Banking
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Project Management
- Seagate Crystal Reports