- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Microsoft Access
Analyst Programmer (Business Intelligence)
Our banking clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Analyze, design, and define the data quality to align with the bank standard
- Develop competency in using Data Cleansing tools to the Data Cleansing team and end users
- Provide support to data cleansing process for the production of a high quality data
- Develop and implement the process of data migration plans
- Aware the trends in data management and related regulatory requirements; and monitor the data quality standards and compliance
- Look for improvement of data management and make recommendations to reduce related operational overheads and risks
- Perform infrastructure design & implement dynamic reporting solution to enable users to build their own reports timely
Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 2 years development experience, banking experience is preferable
Experienced in data related analysis and design, data modelling or related application development projects
Experience in IBM InfoSphere DataStage & QualityStage, IBM Cognos, IBM DB2;
Sounded experience in Microsoft Access and DB2 administration is preferred
Awareness of related technology trends, business direction, general compliance, governance, and risk management.
Good team player striving for team success and win-win results.
Good communication skill (Cantonese and English, Mandarin)
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|