- Application Development
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- SAP Sybase
- Shell Script
Analyst Programmer, Banking Applications
Our banking clients are currently seeking a suitable applicant to join their elite team. The candidate is responsible for:
- Perform system analysis regarding user requirements and work out the most feasible solution to tackle problems
- Responsible for application development, project implementation and documentation.
- Conducting design / code review to ensure quality of software deliverables
- System administration and support for banking applications
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in IT systems development prefer with e-banking system experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Java/JSP, Microsoft .Net, MS SQL and Unix shell script programming
- Knowledge in ORACLE, Sybase and experience in Document Management System is an advantage
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese and ability to speak Putonghua an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
Interested parties please email your resume to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|