- Cash Flow Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Microsoft Exchange Server
Location: Hong Kong
Our client is a growing and reputable start-up with a regional exposure. In order to cope with its expansion, they are looking for a Treasury Manager to lead their treasury functions.
- Report directly to the CFO
- Responsible for managing the treasury functions within Asia-Pacific
- Oversee cash flow management, foreign exchange management and be responsible for negotiating banking facilities.
- Design FX hedging strategies, analyse foreign currency exposure and improve FX processes.
- Negotiate and manage project financing to support on-going mergers &acquisitions.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 regional treasury experience gained from a MNC.
- Highly analytical, open minded personality with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|