You may also like
System Development Manager / System Analyst (OB - Open Platform)
Bank of China
- Apache Struts
Product Manager, Mobile Apps/ Website (top mobile payment ltd)
e-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER – US watch brand / online / e-commerce/5 days
- Application Development
MOBILE APPLICATION ENGINEER – IT mobile technology
e-Commerce Merchandiser / Sales Support Analyst – US toys manufacturing / trading / e-Commerce/5 days work
- Customer Service
- Application Design
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Programming
- Software Engineering
- Team Management
Mobile Development Lead - Regional e-Commerce Platform
Location: Hong Kong
- To manage a team of IT professionals, play a leading role in the design, development and implementation of a state-of-art e-commerce platform
- To oversee and lead the requirement analysis, design, development, code review, development testing, deployment and software documentation for the project
- To define development tasks, monitor delivery tasks and report the progress
- To coach and mentor team members to ensure an excellent maintenance of competent workforce
- To anticipate project risk, give early warning and suggest solutions for delivery tasks
- Responsible for prioritizing resources with tight and changing deadlines.
- Measuring and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- To manage external vendors on solution integration and compliance of standards, oversee and measure the fulfillment of the vendor’s contractual obligations
- To seek opportunities to constantly improve work practices and process
- Communicating frequently with executive leadership to provide project status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction.
- Formulate long-term objectives and standards of performance for the department.
- Assure that department achieves objectives and project completion within budget and time frame.
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 5 years' of relevant experience
- Experience designing and deploying high performance production services
- Analytical thinking capabilities
- Have intricate understanding of systems and application design, including the operational trade-offs of various designs
- Have build projects with React or ReactJS
- Experienced in guiding junior engineers to write better ReactNative App or React with best practices
- Passionate about learning new technologies, coding, and design patterns. Contributes to open source projects or participation in software communities is a distinct plus
- Experienced in Cloud Computing would be an advantage
- Experience going through the full software cycle from requirements, design, coding, testing, rolling out to customers as well as best practices and continuous integration
- Lead a team of software engineers to accomplish development tasks as defined in the PDLC under the supervision of project managers / technical manager
- Programming skills in multiple programming languages
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|